Assistant CSM (Part-time)
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Assistant Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for supporting the customer success managers in the effective and successful coordination of setup, implementation, and maintenance on various ON24 Products and Platforms.
This is a part-time position, about 20-30 hours per week.
- Support the Customer Success team with operational activities
- Facilitate ongoing account reviews and reporting/analysis
- Assist with the renewal process for annual renewal of accounts
- Support with project management on strategic account workstreams to ensure continued progress.
- At least 2 years of work experience Customer Service/Customer Success or project management
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- The ideal candidate has experience in Salesforce, Zendesk and a customer success application like Totango or Gainsight.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
Highly Desired Experience
- A solid understanding SaaS based plaforms