Key Client Manager - Danish Market
Are you driven and ambitious? Do you want to grow your career and build your own network with key decision makers from the largest companies in Denmark? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing B2B organization as a Key Client Manager.
Management Events offers business leaders from the Top500 companies the opportunity to join our exclusive business network, where they can establish business connections, get insights about the newest business trends from our keynote speakers, and participate in group discussions. In 1-2-1 meetings, they also meet innovative IT companies which can help them with their upcoming projects.
For the next steps of our growth story of bringing the right people together, we are looking for a Key Client Manager for our Danish market. In this sales-based role, your mission will be to grow your own personal network with C-Level Executives and drive their growth. The main language you will work in will be Danish, however we are an international company and communicate a lot in English as well.
What you will spend most of your time on:
- Initiating contact with C-level Executives mainly by phone to excite them about our invitation – only network
- Learning about their investment plans and internal business projects in personal scheduled videocall meetings
- Convincing them about the benefits of becoming a member of our exclusive business network and qualifying whether they are within our target group to be invited
- Maintaining a strong, personal, and trusted relationship with your key clients
- Engaging them to participate in our events and networking activities such as sailing trips, exclusive dinners, or sports activities
- Matching them with the right solution providers based on their needs
We hope that you:
- Have a curious mindset, love to speak C-level Executives and learn about their internal business projects
- Love to network, the thought of pursuing contact and communicating with high-level decision makers doesn`t feel overly intimidating. You look forward to acing this!
- You come with a genuine “can-do” attitude and have found yourself to be pretty good at convincing others
- You have a business mindset and at the same time you are interested to learn every day more about the B2B world
- Ideally have 0.5+ years of experience in a commercial and/or client-facing role, but don't take this too seriously - we're looking for the right mindset rather than the right background! We can teach you the rest!
- Speak Danish fluently and have a good command of English
What`s in it for you:
- Let’s start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost from day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come
- Massage benefit, a laptop and a phone
- We offer a monthly base salary plus an uncapped performance-based monthly bonus
- 4 week structured onboarding with our international onboarding team
- 25 regular vacation days plus up to maximum 12 extra bonus vacation days per year
- A fun, dynamic team which likes to work together and celebrate success
- Friday bars, team activities, and yearly company trips to Helsinki
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities
- First phone call: I (Lotta Wuorenjuuri) will schedule a phone call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you. The call will be in English
- Interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the hiring manager. There you can learn how the job will be like in specific. The conversation will be in English or Danish.
- Final interview at the office: you will meet the local team manager. As a part of this interview will be a short sales simulation; you will receive the instructions before the interview so you can prepare. The conversation will be in Danish.
Interested? Apply! For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Lotta Wuorenjuuri, [email protected]