Customer Service Representative, Light Duty Fleet
This is a contract position.
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 250 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
The LDFC consists of 3 regional call centres acting as one single service function that provides customer service and support to Light Duty Fleet customers and Kal Tire stores across Canada.
The LDFC Service Representative is responsible for ensuring timely service to LDFC client vehicles and Kal Tire locations while providing the best value for the client and obtaining the best return for Kal Tire. The team member will take direction from the Team Lead and Supervisor to ensure efficient operation of the LDFC.
LDFC Sales & Operations
- Accountable for the delivery of the customer service experience and billing accuracy of Kal Tire’s approved LDFC customers.
- Support strategic plans to improve the sales and efficiency of the LDFC; administer practices and procedures to enhance operations.
- Focus on continuous improvement by seeking and identifying opportunities to maximize LDFC operations and work with the Supervisor, LDFC to implement improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on changes and trends in the industry, identifying and implementing best practices as necessary.
Customer Service and Communication
- Support a culture within the regional LDFC team of providing exceptional customer service to both LDFC customers and Kal Tire Stores.
- Respond to customer service calls / inquiries in a courteous and professional manner within appropriate timelines.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the various LDFC systems.
- Liaise with Store locations and the Sales Team to ensure a seamless customer service experience.
- Communicate with Store Management and Corporate Sales as necessary to ensure customer service objectives are met and to actively assist in the advancement of Kal Tire LDF program.
Systems, Projects & Internal Support
- Understand and use tools for sales and performance measurement for the overall business unit and for the individual LDFC team members.
- Support LDFC initiatives and projects.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Kal Tire LDF products and services.
- 2-4 years customer service experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Diplomatic and professional approach
- Solid communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Results focused
- Technical aptitude
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong knowledge of tire and automotive mechanical services
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and meet deadlines while under pressure
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS.