Direct report to the Spain CFO, you are part of the development of the Group by accompanying the Spanish Finance team on the accounting part. You provide efficient support to the development and running of Spanish restaurants.
- The end-to-end accounts payable processes, including payment runs, invoice processing and issuance, reviews, invoice approvals, answering supplier queries etc.
- Preparation and monitoring of the expenses process and expense claim queries
- Customer accounting: preparation of invoices, follow up of the turnover and of cash
- Monitor and process monthly intercompany transactions
- Work directly with the external accountants to provide all financial information weekly/monthly
- Financial process and operations
- Work with the finance manager to plan how the company will implement financial process as we expand in Spain
- Responsible for daily cash up- control and monitoring and follow up with restaurant managers to resolve variances
- Assist with the creation and evolution of our finance operational policies, procedures, and controls documentation that adhere with the groups policies Work with the finance manager and group team in France to identify how to automate process as much as possible, allowing you to focus on the parts of the role where your knowledge and skills provide the most value
- Financial reporting and management accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliations and appropriate balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Manager in dealing with audit and due diligence queries
Accounting background - 2 to 4 years of experience as an accountant in a company
Knowledge of Pack office
French, English and Spanish would be appreciated. Italian is a plus.
Organized, enthusiastic and energic