"Be BIG" at Big Mamma
Join our KITCHEN TEAM as a COMMIS CHEF! The squadra is growing, and we are looking for very talented chefs ready for a big challenge: The Best Customer Experience Ever!
LOCATIONS: Gloria (EC2A 3QR), Circolo Popolare (W1T 1HX), Ave Mario (WC2E 8QG), Jacuzzi (W8 4SJ) or Carlotta (W1U 5JX)
- Highly competitive salary of £13.92 - £14.92 p/hour + tips
- Full time role
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract
- Meal on shift: we serve the staff meal before the lunch and dinner shift
- Employee discount: discount on food and drink at our restaurants for you and up to 3 of your friends
- Employee of the month scheme
- Regular performance reviews and wage evaluations
- Referral scheme: "porta un amico" bonus scheme - £ 500 when you refer a friend*
- Continuous trainings, team buildings and career opportunities: we offer a training path and concrete career opportunities.
- Geographical mobility in UK & Europe across all our venues
- And much mooore!
- You will be part of a BIG Kitchen team!
- You will be responsible for producing our classic Italian dishes for the masses, like our signature Truffle Pasta, Cacio e Pepe and so much more!
- You will contribute to the smooth running of the service in your section
- You will contribute to the respect of hygiene standards within the kitchen
- Big BIG Smile!
- Great energy, proactive attitude, and team spirit
- Boundless passion for pasta, pizza, tiramisu e tutti i buoni prodotti!
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef in Italian cuisine is preferred
- English intermediate, Italian would be a plus
START DATE: ASAP
A BIT MORE ABOUT BIG MAMMA:
Big Mamma is an Italian group founded in 2015 by Tigrane Seydoux and Victor Lugger. Our wish is to share the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces, and with a big smile.
Every day, more than 10,000 customers visit Big Mamma restaurants throughout Europe (France, Spain, UK, Germany) and soon on the Moon! Our strength is in four values: meritocracy, authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurship. They accompany its 1600 employees every day in its ultra-dynamic growth.
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.