Senior Product Marketing Manager - Application and Cloud Security
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally to lead go-to-market efforts for our application security and cloud security products. The successful candidate will create compelling messaging, set go-to-market strategy, create winning collateral and sales tools and craft thought leadership and demand generation assets.
We will look to you to evangelize the company on webinars and at events, energize and inspire our sales teams and partners and successfully collaborate with peers in marketing, sales, engineering and PM - in the US and across the globe.
You may be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Understand the application and cloud security markets and the unique challenges buyers face.
- Excel at defining target buyer personas and crafting differentiated value propositions for them.
- Have strong experience marketing to mid-market customers through a reseller channel and be able to demonstrate it with sample blogs, newsletters, webinars and other similar materials.
- Are passionate about helping customers solve problems, excel in executing go-to-market plans, and like keeping current with the latest technology trends.
- Are intensely data and results driven and proficient at using data to develop demand generation programs, sales enablement materials and market research reports.
- Enjoy working with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and product management with ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Have a creative spirit and enjoy coming up with and communicating new ways of conveying concepts to a wide audience.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs that bring value.
- Can influence present and future products by understanding the business, determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a business or technology field… or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of product marketing or related experience with a technology company
- A demonstrated strong working knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
- Firewall experience specifically WAF is preferred
- Experience working with a large reseller/partner network is a big plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Experience presenting to a wide audience from senior management to buying influencers
- Demonstrated ability to craft and implement a go-to-market strategy
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- May require up to 20% travel for conferences, corporate events, and trips to other offices
- A self-starter with a ‘go-getter’ approach to life