*Inside Territory Manager
Teamwork. At Barracuda, that’s the key to everything we do. It’s why we succeed.
We prove every day that bringing together top-tier people with diverse backgrounds, skills, and passions is the way to build a team that accomplishes incredible things. We respect and support each other, have fun every day—no matter how hard we’re working—and take pride in doing work that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
Primadonna? Move along. This is not the place for thin skins or big egos that need stroking just for doing their part.
But, if you’re a top-performing sales pro, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you can create and manage a productive opportunity pipeline as part of a supportive, dedicated team, then we want to hear from you.
(Oh, and if you have mad ping-pong skills, we really need you. Engineering is begging for a beat-down…)
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing quality long-term end-user and partner relationships that build our brand.
- Field, qualify and close inbound inquiries from our Certified Barracuda Channel Partners, and route strategic opportunities to the field team.
- Drive massive channel sales and hit quota every month, for the entire Barracuda portfolio.
- Create and maintain lasting, positive, respectful relationships with our field sales counterparts and channel managers, in addition to Certified Barracuda Channel Partners,to build pipeline and grow the territory.
- Bring in new Channel Partners that meet our guidelines and grow our business.
- Always be cross-selling, always be upselling.
- Always be learning—about the products, about the messaging, about customer needs and partner needs, so that you can always drive the value of our solutions.
- Comprehend and perform effective online product demonstrations for the entire Barracuda Networks Portfolio.
What you bring to the team:
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- High energy, positive attitude, sense of humor.
- Understanding of security and storage solutions for businesses is a plus.
- Salesforce.com and Outlook experience.