Sr Integration Engineer
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
About the role:
The Xperi Business Applications team is a group of high-energy individuals who focus on meeting objectives by providing innovative solutions and bringing clarity and simplicity to complex business and technology problems. A critical component of this team is the Integration and Data Management team who in conjunction with our analysis team, gather requirements, identify opportunities, and facilitate solution creation and implementation. We have an opening for an individual to join this team as a Sr. Integrations Engineer and help us deliver on our upcoming roadmap of exciting projects
This is an excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate to leverage his/her seasoned Integration skills to impact a diverse set of process gaps with state-of-the-art solutions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will build and enhance our Enterprise Application Integrations using IPASS tools like MuleSoft and Workato and on Native cloud tools like AWS Glue, Lambda. Will work closely with analysts, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop, and deploy new interfaces that are core to our business.
A solid background in various software development lifecycles (SDLCs), and Agile, as well as a solid understanding and exposure to project artifacts such as business requirements documentation, design docs, and test plans, will be essential.
Often, the ideal candidate will participate in frequent and impromptu working sessions with team members that provide the candidate with opportunities to collaborate with systems programmers and business stakeholders to set specifications across the development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 8 years of software or systems engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience architecting, configuring, deploying, and supporting Integration solutions.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable with interfacing, scripting, and debugging using Shell/Python
- Good Experience in IPASS / ESB integration tooling – Workato, MuleSoft
- Experience with AWS Cloud integration services – Eventbridge, SNS, SQS
- Fluent in a variety of programs and software
- Strong working knowledge of Data Formats - JSON, CSV, Avro, Parquet
- Strong understanding of various data types – Structured/Unstructured/Semi-Structured
- Experience working with Exception Handling Framework – Error Codes, Error Contracts
- Ability to work in Agile Set up.
- Implement / Align with existing DevOps practices for CI/CD and overall Release management
- Participate in on-call rotation support (level 2/3)
- Retail, Finance, Sales, HR, IT, Provisioning domain knowledge
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.
The estimated base salary range for this full-time position is $116,471 - $148,500 plus bonus, equity, and benefits, and can vary if outside of this location. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, competencies, experience, market demands, internal parity, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and perks and benefits for your location during the hiring process.