Senior Account Executive
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
About The CLM
Established in 2007 and a member of The Institutes since 2018, the CLM is the largest membership-based organization dedicated to meeting the professional development and networking needs of claims and litigation management professionals in the property and casualty insurance industry. With membership of 50,000, CLM connects claims and litigation management professionals, outside counsel, and industry service providers. CLM is well known for its best-in-class conferences, robust committees and local chapters, two magazines, digital content, and a wide variety of other industry resources.
Senior Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to join the CLM Team as Senior Account Executive. In this role, you will be tasked with cultivating new business opportunities as well as leading a growth strategy for assigned accounts. The ideal candidate will have strong sales and communication skills, an innovative mindset and exhibit customer focus. The Senior Account Executive must possess the ability to build rapport with customers as well as work collaboratively with colleagues.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with business clients and prospects to drive revenue for CLM event sponsorship & non-event marketing products and meet or exceed targeted revenue goals.
- Maintains good working relationships with current business clients and works to put together event and marketing packages to meet their marketing objectives, both event & non-event, and drive revenue for CLM.
- Support assigned customer accounts as primary daily point of contact for CLM.
- Prospect additional accounts appropriate for CLM audiences including identifying and initiating contact with possible new clients.
- Understand all event and product offerings of CLM.
- Partners with corporate customers as a sounding board for listening to customers and communicating a holistic picture of key actionable data to all staff to align efforts around customer needs.
- Works and collaborates with both internal and external teams and clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ advertising or event sponsorship sales experience or sales experience in the insurance or legal industry.
- Demonstrated experience working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel will be required.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage