About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing—our talented team partners with our customers to deliver innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
We are looking for a collaborative team player who works well in a fast-paced and changing environment to join our Executive Administration team. The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative duties supporting C-Suite executives and Business Unit and/or Affiliate Leaders. If you’re a highly organized, driven team player, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provides executive administrative support to business unit leaders, including: traveling arrangements, expense reports, scheduling internal/external meetings, ordering supplies, etc.
- Proactively anticipates needs of supported business unit leaders and makes recommendations for more efficient and effective processes.
- Handles special projects at the direction of the business unit leaders and/or the Director of Executive Administration.
- Handles requests for information in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality through all work assignments.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred.
- Three or more years of experience working in a business or academic organization.
- Three or more years of experience supporting Executive level individuals required.
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path!