Digital Marketing Strategist
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing—our talented team partners with our customers to deliver innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. The Institutes have been named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the last four years. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Strategist
As the trusted knowledge leader in risk management and insurance, The Institutes offers a wide range of educational solutions that help support professionals throughout their careers. The Marketing Department works closely with many departments and teams throughout the organization and is seeking a proactive, analytical thinker to lead the development, execution, and optimization of data-driven marketing programs that drive business goals and support our students with a focus on the customer experience. The Digital Marketing Strategist will collaboratively define and launch digitally-focused marketing programs centered on lead generation, nurture, conversion, and advocacy. If you thrive in a matrixed, fast-paced organization and believe you are a fit for our culture-driven team, we would love to meet you.
* Collaboratively define and develop marketing programs focused on lead generation, lead nurture, conversion, and loyalty/advocacy development that strategically utilize multiple channels, including, but not limited to SEM, social media, email, etc.
* Critically breakdown data and leverage/apply competitive insights, research findings, program results, and customer learnings to drive both strategic and tactical marketing decisions and optimization
* Strategically plan, test, implement, and optimize compelling, innovative and integrated digital marketing and promotional campaigns
* Create comprehensive, strategic marketing programs that include clear, realistic KPIs focused on enterprise business goals, defined customer personas, and supporting marketing mix; continually optimize supporting campaigns based on data, including competitive insights and results
* Continually monitor and report out on industry trends, events, news, insights and data to leverage in strategic marketing planning and optimization
* Develop a deep mastery of the customer journey, obtaining insights into everything that helps drive adoption, retention, and advocacy; educate the organization on these learnings as well as the overall journey
* Actively track, measure, and interpret results and campaign outcomes to improve activity and campaign performance, optimizing on an ongoing basis
* Accurately and effectively manage budget and plan forecasting, with a focus on budget allocation based on results and high opportunity areas
* Hyper communicate across the Marketing department and with appropriate stakeholders in order to clearly and directly translate insights, risks, barriers, and solutions to varying audiences with the appropriate level of information
Education and Experience
* Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
* 5+ years practical digital marketing experience; focus on insurance industry marketing or experience working within the insurance industry a plus
* Experience with vendor management
* Experience with marketing analytics and data analysis
* Experience with project management and marketing reporting
* Familiarity with Slack, Adobe and Google Analytics a plus
* Experience with customer experience and persona marketing
* Experience with Marketing Automation (HubSpot) and CRM systems
* B2C experience required
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
* Free breakfast and lunch every day!
* 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
* Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
* Paid maternity and parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Free on-site fitness center
* A beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path!