eCommerce Marketing Analyst
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
eCommerce Marketing Analyst
Focused on analyzing website user experiences to identify trends, outliers, and opportunities that inform the business on web performance, the eCommerce Web Analyst role is perfect for a curious, analytical thinker who can transform data into actionable insights for the business. Day-to-day, you will work closely with a team of eCommerce and Enterprise Research professionals to develop data-driven narratives to inform the growth and optimization of our eCommerce experience and the digital merchandising of our product portfolio mix. It’s an exciting time at The Institutes as our business continues to transform—if you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
- Responsible for data preparation, data analysis, campaign execution assessments, report building, data translation, specifically related to website data
- Develop reports from web platforms, or develop queries from databases, that summarize insights for distribution to management to assist in decision-making
- Leverages findings to develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations
- Timely delivery of requests of web data insights from a formalized process for submissions
- Test and validate features and functionality across web projects and work with web team to clearly document defects and track their resolution
- Collaborate with IT and Enterprise Research colleagues to manage advanced analytics requests tied to web properties
- Monitor compliance standards on all website and related web properties with all laws and regulations
- Regularly prepare monitoring reports and conduct audits of web content; this includes monitoring trends in digital marketing and web best practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in web analytics toolsets (Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe, Etc.)
- Strong knowledge of ADA compliance; certification in ADA compliance preferred
- Strong understanding of SEO, social media, mobile applications, and related technology
- Experience with websites using a Content Management System; Drupal preferred
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, Semantic Markup; and back-end technologies such as PHP and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented cross-departmental environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities to meet deadlines
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!
The role is remote currently, and for the near future.