Director of eCommerce
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Director of eCommerce
Focused on driving growth through the digital merchandising of The Institutes’ core risk management and insurance educational offerings, this opportunity is perfect for an innovative, strategic, and data-driven digital marketer with eCommerce and lifecycle management experience. You’ll lead the eCommerce strategy and implementation, as well as the persona-based journey marketing programs focused on attracting, converting, and retaining students. Plus, you’ll lead and develop a team of innovative eComm and digital marketing professionals and collaborate with colleagues across the core brand to grow business. It’s an exciting time at The Institutes as our business continues to transform—if you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
- Leads and implements lead-generation approaches with a focus on increasing lead capture and conversion rates; this includes SEO strategy, journey management, marketing automation management, and marketing attribution management.
- Analysis of web metrics and data to continually optimize the user experience and product mix of our eCommerce platform; this includes using data to make site enhancements and recommend new technologies.
- Responsible for the User Experience strategy and implementation, including designing simple pathways with a purpose, data-driven navigation and overall design.
- Leads eCommerce content strategy and development, ensuring platform content is up-to-date, continually refreshed, relevant, and optimized for engagement and conversions; this includes website governance.
- Defines Social selling strategies, including influencer marketing approaches.
- Provides leadership and develops a team of eCommerce and Digital Marketers; also has budget and forecasting responsibilities.
Education and Experience
- 8+ years’ website marketing experience required; managerial experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree a plus.
- Experience in SEO, eCommerce digital marketing and social media required.
- Experience managing vendors/contractors required.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25-mile-long walking path!
The role is remote currently, and for the near future.