Digital Marketing Associate
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Associate
Focused on implementing persona-based journey marketing programs to grow The Institutes core risk management and insurance education products, the Digital Marketing Associate role is perfect for a data-driven, innovative, professional who understands the value of continuity marketing from capturing, converting, and retaining a student. Day-to-day you’ll work with stakeholders and colleagues across the organization to drive growth in new student lead capture and conversion, as well as on the development and implementation of digital marketing tactics focused on capturing, converting, and nurturing leads through data-driven email marketing, social media marketing, landing page creation, and eCommerce support. It’s an exciting time at The Institutes as our business continues to transform—if you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
- Develops persona-based digital tactics to support/improve the student journey and increase engagement, including through emails and landing pages; develops touch-point calendars to help manage and report on campaigns
- Writes data-driven content for digital and eComm channels by collaborating with stakeholders and providing persona-based creative direction for designers
- Supports all aspects of the Core brand’s eCommerce platform, including updating content, recommending feature area ideas and collaborating with stakeholders on data-driven eComm optimizations
- Manages and monitors the Core brand’s Social media account and works with outside vendors
- Leads persona-based journey marketing programs as assigned
- Collaborates with Enterprise Research to create and manage dashboards and closed-loop reporting that tracks campaign effectiveness, channel engagement, and funnel advancement; analyzes and identifies optimization opportunities
- Responsible for development, implementation and tracking/reporting of email marketing, including Marketing Automation efforts
- Coordinate and track monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Manage reporting and KPI’s for each marketing program and track data trends; includes day-to-day marketing attribution tasks and reporting
- Mange ServiceDesk tickets and coordinate/implement approved website content changes
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of digital Marketing or relevant experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems, HubSpot experience preferred
- Demonstrated capacity for innovation, idea generation and strategic thinking for solving challenges
- Experience writing, editing or reporting
- Microsoft Excel expertise preferred
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work in a highly matrixed team environment
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!
Role is remote currently and for the near future.