Digital Marketing Manager
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Digital Marketing Manager
As a trusted knowledge leader, we operate a vibrant business with over 300,000 customers, offering a wide range of professional development solutions that support risk management and insurance professionals throughout their careers. The Institutes are seeking an energetic, innovative Digital Marketing Manager that thrives in a collaborative team environment to join our growing Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing The Institutes’ digital and social strategy. This role will support various brands, and will mentor and guide the various brands to help them achieve their marketing goals through digital and social media activities. If you are innovative, collaborative and ready to make a significant impact, we’d love to meet you!
- Build digital campaigns from the ground up and see them through to execution with effective use of tools, technology and resources.
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns, SEO tactics, or Content Marketing strategies and adjust accordingly.
- Track, report, and provide analysis on all performance metrics for marketing campaigns.
- Effectively communicate performance to internal team members and clients as needed, while providing actionable insights.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing best practices and industry research.
- Develops, in collaboration with Marketing and enterprise stakeholders, efforts to humanize The Institutes brands as a way to connect with audiences via social and digital channels.
- Works in partnership with Marketing, Enterprise Research and brand leaders to define campaign KPIs and closed looped reporting.
- Makes data-driven decisions to move digital and social efforts forward and hit company goals.
- In collaboration with Marketing, monitors the competitive landscape with a focus on digital experiences and trends.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3 plus years’ practical digital marketing experience.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Hands-on Experience with SEO/PPC, display and social media advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics & digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze & interpret data.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CRM and ESP software preferred.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to achieve defined objectives with minimum supervision.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern - free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25 mile-long walking path!
The role is remote currently, and for the near future.