About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes were named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
We’re looking for a creative and analytical thinker to join our team as a Content Administrator. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the content offered by The Institutes’ CEU brand, which offers professionals in the insurance and risk management industry state-approved, continuing education program credits towards their license renewals. If you’re passionate about creating new, innovative learning opportunities and eager to join a culture-driven team, we would love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Working with subject matter experts, identifies opportunities to maintain and improve the quality of CEU’s existing, asynchronous, student-facing content
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, facilitates new, online synchronous educational offerings, using prescribed adult learning best practices and adhering to states’ continuing education guidelines
- Partnering with subject matter experts, develops process in which archived webinar content can be repurposed into micro-learning formats
- Archives live webinars into on-demand course offerings
- Develops and optimizes CEU curriculum review process, ensuring content is current, effective, and in adherence to changing state guidelines
- Recruits and coordinates with subject matter experts external to business
- Partners with other business units at The Institutes, including Agent and Broker, Marketing, and Enterprise Events
- Identifies pathways for further education beyond CEU brand
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with professionals in academia, event planning, and/or adult education and training.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage