Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing—our talented team partners with our customers to deliver innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner, who will support recruitment strategies and activities for all brands under The Institutes, identifying and hiring top talent to help our team achieve our strategic goals. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will manage the end-to-end recruitment process, drive employer branding and own the candidate experience. The ideal candidate will be creative, a strong relationship builder and possess exceptional communication skills. If you are confident that you will be a good fit for our team, we would love to meet you!
- Collaborates with hiring managers and HR Generalists on the development of initial job requisition. Develops an understanding of the manager’s team and the skills, experience and education required for the open position. Posts job ads to applicant tracking system (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards.
- Develops relationships and builds rapport with hiring managers and HR Generalists throughout the recruitment lifecycle. Communicates effectively and updates hiring managers and HR Generalists with a regular cadence. Provides advice and guidance throughout the process to drive successful hiring outcomes.
- Uses ATS and other recruiting tools (social media, networking, events, and university career fairs) to directly source candidates and review employment applications. Uses excellent judgement to recommend top talent to hiring managers.
- Owns and drives the recruitment process, including screening candidates, coordination of virtual and onsite interviews, and execution of pre-employment assessments. Coordinates with recruiting consultants as appropriate.
- Supports and builds The Institutes employer brand. Owns the candidate experience aligned with our values. Continuously evaluates recruitment process to drive positive experience for candidates and hiring managers. Support our employer brand initiatives to build awareness of The Institutes as an employer.
- Continuously seeks to learn and to share information related to talent acquisition trends and best practices. Recommend new strategies and resources for sourcing and attracting top talent.
- Supports and actively participates in HR team strategic initiatives, related to talent acquisition, employer branding, and onboarding.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant recruiting experience. In-house (corporate) experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline strongly preferred.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) required. Experience with Jobvite ATS preferred.
- Ability to utilize creativity and multiple strategies, techniques and tools to source and find top talent.
- Strong communication skills and ability to share our culture, values and employer story in a way that resonates with candidates and aligns with their career goals.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple high-priority items and deadlines.
- Highly-motivated, strong sense of urgency, attentive to details, and a results-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across all business units and geographic locations.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- On our Malvern campus: Free lunch every day when working on campus, onsite fitness center, and a beautiful 1.25 mile walking path!
Role is hybrid with at least two days each week in the office. Candidates should be able to commute to Malvern, PA at least two days per week.