Customer Success Specialist
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing—our talented team partners with our customers to deliver innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for 2019, for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Customer Success Specialist
As the industry’s trusted knowledge leader, we operate a vibrant business with over 300,000 customers, offering a wide range of professional development solutions that support risk management and property casualty insurance professionals throughout their careers. With our continued focus on putting the customer first, The Institutes is seeking an energetic team player to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for assisting with a wide variety of inquiries and transactions that help our customers reach their professional development goals. Phone, email, live chat, and systems are the tools of our trade! At The Institutes, we strive to reflect our five cultural values in all of our efforts. If you’re confident that you’d be a good fit for our culture-driven team, we’d love to meet you!
*** This position is 35 hours per week, Monday through Friday, from 10:15AM – 6:00PM EST.
*** This position pays $15/hr. with the ability to earn overtime as well.
What You’ll Be Doing:
* Handling inbound and outbound telephone, email, and live chat inquiries and transactions, which includes orders for study material and exam registration activities, processing online course enrollments, assisting customers with Web services, and responding to all Institute-related questions, requests, and support.
* Providing customer-first service while maintaining a positive, helpful, and supportive attitude with every contact.
* Using the various Customer Success systems and resources to provide accurate information and to complete customer transactions. Demonstrate a good understanding of The Institutes’ products, policies, services, systems, and Web site navigation.
* Proactively promoting and encouraging the purchase of Institute support services and products during interactions with customers via telephone, email, and live chat.
Education and Experience
High School diploma or higher.
Customer Service experience/training preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
* Free breakfast and lunch every day!
* 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
* Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
* Paid maternity and parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Free on-site fitness center
* A beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path!