Compliance Support Representative
About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2019, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the fifth time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
Compliance Support Representative
As the industry’s trusted knowledge leader, we provide a comprehensive range of professional development solutions that support risk management and property casualty insurance professionals throughout all stages of their careers. The Institutes are seeking a responsible, flexible, and detailed-oriented individual to join our Compliance team. As a key resource on all insurance continuing education compliance matters, the Compliance Support Representative will be responsible for regulatory research, answering customer inquiries, communicating with corporate customers, and much more. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and eager to reflect our cultural values in the work that they do. If you are confident that you’d be a good fit for our culture-driven team, we’d love to meet you!
- Accurately prepare and submit continuing education (CE) course approval requests (new and renewals) to state insurance departments as directed.
- Accurately report CE credits and other CE compliance information to applicable state(s) for attendees of online courses, approved classroom, seminar, and webinar sessions.
- Remain available to incoming customer service calls and emails according to the departmental schedule. Respond to customer inquiries and requests with accuracy and professionalism.
- Track state insurance department regulation changes regarding CE requirements. Adjust systems and documentation to support changes.
- Read, understand, and organize all instructional and informational handouts, e-mail, and voice mail messages to keep current with The Institutes’ changes and developments. Demonstrate good understanding of The Institutes’ products, policies, services, systems, and web site navigation.
- Stay current with all compliance procedures and processes as well as general Institute products, services, and systems.
- Handle corporate eligibility/enrollment issues, corporate renewals, and corporate customer inquiries and issues.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or higher.
- 1-2 years’ related work experience.
- Familiarity with continuing education requirements for insurance professionals preferred.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- Onsite Cafeteria in Malvern- free breakfast and lunch every day!
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Free on-site fitness center
- A beautiful 1.25-mile long walking path!
Role is remote currently and for the near future