Atlassian Administrator (PMO)
About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is dedicated to crafting team-based games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork. We’ve forged enduring experiences within some of gaming’s most beloved franchises over the years and are now entering a bold new era fuelled by ambitious projects utilising both established and original IP, a move into self-publishing and expansion into new locations.
We're advocates for a healthy work-life balance and believe that our teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. We're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Our efforts have been recognised with several best employer awards over the years. Most recently, we were awarded the coveted 3-star ‘world-class employer’ accreditation by Best Companies and named the 58th best large company to work for in the UK, and the 29th best large company in London.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 situation, we're all currently working from home. We continue to hire across our projects and will set you up remotely for the time being.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family, including:
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family, along with the 24/7 Babylon digital GP service
- Get mental health support from our trained Mental Health First Aiders or via our third-party counselling service
- 24/7 employee assistance helpline offering advice and support on a range of topics, including health, relationships, finances, and the law
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 8 public holidays and our annual closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- Industry-leading fully-paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- Our famous social events are open to you and your family to help you build friendships and have some fun along the way
- Group life assurance scheme
As an Atlassian Administrator, you will be joining our Project Management Office (PMO) as the main point of contact for all things Jira and Confluence related. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our Jira and Confluence environments in collaboration with both IT and our project teams.
- Assess current usage across projects/teams and identify areas to archive, streamline, or enhance.
- Document systems, processes, and decisions within Jira and its related tools/plugins.
- Track, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues.
- Provide training sessions and self-help documentation for Jira and Confluence users.
- Build new Jira projects and author workflows based on our standard requirements.
- Manage the Confluence environment, including creating spaces, hierarchy/tree templates, and page templates - as necessary.
- Management of users, groups, and permission sets across our Atlassian products to ensure the right level of access is in place for everyone.
- Management of licenses, including allocating and deallocating, as well as forecasting of future needs and governance of existing license usage.
- Validate and prioritise issues found within products, both internally and as logged through Atlassian technical support.
- Assist in Confluence administration by managing Confluence access, while building and maintaining Confluence training materials and process documentation.
- Assist in management and configuration of Jira projects for PMO.
- Administration of all Atlassian products across the company.
- Evaluate, test, and implement new versions and add-on/plug-ins.
- Reassess legacy plugins against their utilisation.
Also, we expect this administrator role to manage our Miro account for the company. Additional responsibilities include:
- Administration of our enterprise-grade Miro account at Splash Damage.
- Manage user permissions across our studio and projects.
- General maintenance; adding/editing/removing users.
- Track team activity and audit logs.
- Monitor number of boards created and new user invitations.
- Provide insights into Miro board usage and adoption across the studio.
- Restrict installations of unapproved third-party apps.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an administrator of Jira.
- Experience in performing Jira Confluence maintenance, migrations, and add-on installation.
- Understanding of system administration principles (Monitoring, Network, Storage, Scripting).
- Ability to prioritise across various tasks and manage daily workload.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Experience in Excel Macros and Power Bi Jira Integration.
- Experience with managing Atlassian security, access permissions for Jira projects and Confluence spaces.
- Knowledge with Jira filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and Jira administration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and partnering skills with both technical and non-technical users.
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.