We are a for-profit company that champions reuse. Shopping in our stores doesn’t support any nonprofit, but donating your reusable goods does. We pay nonprofits for your stuff, helping them fund programs in our communities. TVI, Inc. is a registered professional fundraiser where required.
Check out our unique business model.
The Warehouse Associate supports Savers’ vision by assisting Drivers to properly unload donations onto carts in the warehouse, separating soft and hard goods, large items and furniture, weighing carts, organizing full carts in warehouse, accurately completing route paperwork with weights and truck checks of empty trucks, loading trailers according to specific Savers guidelines, continuously recording product weights and type while loading trailers, assist with daily counting and entry of Stock on Hand. Assists in loading/unloading trucks for transfers to stores.
Essential Job Functions:
- Loads and unloads trucks/trailers according to Management directions
- Stacks boxes and bags on carts for weight verification
- Stack large items in designated area
- Place furniture in designated area
- Responsible for ensuring aisles and walk ways are clean and free from debris.
- Accurately use a calculator to deduct or add tare weights to loaded carts of products to determine net weights
- Record cart numbers, weights, and unload times on driver route forms
- Complete Savers Delivery Reports with all required information
- Daily count and record on proper form, all stock on hand in warehouse and in trailers
- Checks forklifts to ensure proper safety and work conditions are in compliance with Savers policies and State laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned including housekeep of office and restrooms
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Working knowledge of OSHA, State and Savers safety regulations and requirements
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task several incoming and outgoing truck loads at any one given time
- Ability to create receiving logs and load sheets
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines with flexibility, and multi-task with minimal direction
- Ability to be detailed-oriented
- Ability to work within Savers culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dock or warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift training certification
- Proper lifting procedures and techniques
8201 Brooklyn Blvd Ste 800, Brooklyn Park MN, 55445