Full Stack Developer (C#/Angular) - Customer Account Portals
Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
The Customer Account team is responsible for building and supporting the systems that enable the operation of the company’s ecommerce properties as well as the interaction with our Telerik products customers. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that drives the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Our team always strives to achieve an effective collaboration through giving an equal opportunity to everybody to share ideas in order to find the best solution.
Kindly note that this is a maternity cover role with an approximate duration of 1 year.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's products
- Write clean, maintainable, testable and readable code whilst adhering to the team’s coding quality standards
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with the team’s software, providing the best possible solution in a timely manner
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization
- Understand the work of the others, not just your own function
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- Professional experience with C#, Angular and Web API
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns
- Understanding of the continuous integration process and building infrastructure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills
- Down-to-earth, creative, driven and friendly personality
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!