ONBOARDING COORDINATOR - THIRD SHIFT
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
- Ensures that safety is a condition and is responsible for compliance and enforcement of all safety directives.
- Onboarding Coordinators track and support new hires once they complete their orientation, and follow the new hires for the first 45-60 days after hire to ensure a complete introduction to the facility and their new job.
- Demonstrate hands on training techniques for new hires during the onboarding period (45-60 days) and make recommendations to the Onboarding Supervisor about individual training needs, concerns, and special circumstances. Onboarding Coordinators spend their time on the production floor with the new hires.
- Administer, track, and evaluate the Onboarding Training Program in accordance and compliance with the program guidelines.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Operations to ensure new hires have proper training for successful onboarding.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships between new hires, peers, and leaders.
- Participate in Human Resources and company committees.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous training experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others, Bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able to work in hot/cold areas, stand for long periods of time, and know how to perform all jobs in the area. Successful candidates spend their time on the production floor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professional communication and demeanor.
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/GED