Oracle ERP Fusion SCM Techno Functional Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Supply Chain Management applications, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Consultants to play hands on role in a high growth practice area.
Specific responsibilities a SCM Cloud Administration Consultant can expect while working at Peloton include:
- Ongoing SCM application administration responsibility across a Fortune 1000 company’s Oracle environment.
- Troubleshooting issues and recommending long term solutions to ease support issues and stabilize applications
- Soliciting user requirements and proposing approaches to fixing potential issues
- Development of Oracle SCM Cloud solutions to enhance existing applications
- Adhoc training of users and administrators
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and new business opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, Supply Chain Management or equivalent degree or experience in SCM
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Oracle SCM Cloud either implementation or support.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in supporting Oracle SCM Cloud applications including but not limited to: Order Management, Inventory & Costing, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Planning.
- Ability to quickly understand Supply Chain business concepts and apply to technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Certifications in Oracle Cloud – Order Management, Inventory, Procurement, or other.
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.