Snowflake/AWS Data Architect
Snowflake/AWS Data Architect
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
Our PaaS practice is growing and we are looking to add an additional leader to join the team. The ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation of core consulting skills, functional knowledge and technical expertise in designing and development data intensive analytics applications and databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and document existing information and data architectures, databases, and data flows for Peloton’s clients.
- Define and architect future state data architectures incorporating latest industry best practices utilizing Snowflake and AWS.
- Perform complex data analysis and present findings in a client setting.
- Design and develop analytic architectures with AWS and the Snowflake data platform
- Design and develop ETL and Data Integration routines
- Design and Document Data Models for Analytic systems
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience designing and developing data intensive analytic applications and databases.
- At least 2 years of experience developing applications using Snowflake.
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing ETL and data integration processes
- Any prior experience with Data Visualization and Business Intelligence applications is preferred (Oracle or Tableau)
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, STD, LTD, and AD&D benefits
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.