Oracle ERP Cloud Financials Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, and Big Data and Analytics. At the core of who we are – we believe that business analytics is changing the competitive landscape. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage.
Peloton is focused, committed and passionate to demonstrate progress, measure results, and implement practical solutions that produce transformational outcomes. Our company provides an opportunity to work with consulting professionals in a collaborative, stimulating, entrepreneurial environment. Where individuals look forward to arriving at work each day, are recognized and appreciated, and are allowed to move boundaries and take calculated risks for greater success. Our teams partner with business leaders to develop unique and innovative solutions that generate real business results. Beyond results, we also strive to make every engagement educational and fun. Yes – fun! We really like what we do and we let it show. Join the revolution and lead organizations on a journey to compete in the 21st century!
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Lead to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area and serve as a lead in our MetroNY market.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Managing a project and leading a team
- Mentoring junior team members in their career development
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
- Participation in sales cycles through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of sales proposals and statements of work
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion Financials).
- Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, AP and AR
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Ability to travel within the United States
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience in Project Accounting modules
- Experience with Self-Service Procurement and Purchasing modules
- Certifications in Oracle ERP Cloud or Fusion Financials– GL, AP, AR a huge plus
- Experience with financial planning and reporting processes
- Experience working with planning, consolidation, and financial reporting applications
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.