2023 Technical Implementation Consultant – Analyst
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Our company provides an opportunity to work with consulting professionals in a collaborative, stimulating, entrepreneurial environment. Where individuals look forward to arriving at work each day, are recognized and appreciated, and are allowed to move boundaries and take calculated risks for greater success. Our teams partner with business leaders to develop unique and innovative solutions that generate real business results. Beyond results, we also strive to make every engagement educational and fun. Yes – fun! We really like what we do and we let it show.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong passion for business and/or technical consulting; especially as related to analytics, enterprise performance management, cloud solutions, or information management – you may be a good fit for our team. Our proven innovative approach to accelerate solution deployment and enhance value through experiential learning delivers solutions that assure quality and adoption. Join the revolution and lead organizations on a journey to compete in the 21st century!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Defining business requirements and providing recommendations to resolve client pain points
- Contributing to team brainstorms and effectively communicating information
- Designing, prototyping, and building technical solutions
- Conducting system integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Delivering end user training and conducting knowledge transfer sessions with the client
- Developing Peloton knowledge assets and intellectual property
Required Experience and Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Business/Consulting, Technology, or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment, high levels of initiative and drive
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; creating Formula’s, Calcs, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial and technical concepts
- Exposure to technologies: web (Java, HTML, Python), relational database (Oracle, SQL), reporting, or data analysis/data mining
- Experience within FP&A, Accounting, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, or Analytics is preferred.
- Exposure to ERP or EPM systems specifically Oracle is a huge plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the United States
- Competitive Base Salary and Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with a supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and Business Skills Training
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.