Oracle ERP CRM Sales CX Cloud Consultant
Oracle ERP Sales CX Cloud Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Consultants to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
- Implement Oracle Sales Cloud per the design
- Own development responsibility from definition through delivery
- Exhibit strong design and development skills
- Orientation to contribute both as a mentor as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to research, follow up and resolve complex challenges faced by the team
- Up to 6 years of experience, at least 4 years implementing CRM systems
- Must have at least 3 full projects experience, through go live
- Prior experience with working on fast paced milestones using flexible and adaptive methodologies
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand, analyse and solve both explicit and implicit requirements
- Sales Planning and forecasting / Sales Territories / Sales Quotes and Leads
- Opportunity Management / Sales Management and incentive compensation
- Mobile and Outlook integration / Managing Partners
- Oracle service cloud experience both Functional and Reporting.
- CPQ, Contracts experience is preferred.
- Fusion CRM BI/Dashboards/KPIs / File Import
- Security (APM & OIM)
- Groovy Scripting
- Object Customization
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Demonstrated expertise in Design Patterns and Applications
- UI Design skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant experience in CRM (mandatory)
- Oracle Sales Cloud Certification (preferred)
- General Requirements:Ability to work well with clients both individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies and obtaining certifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accident and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.