Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have experience producing high-quality proposals with a keen eye to detail, you may be a good fit for our team. We are actively seeking a self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work as member of Peloton’s RFP response team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to work with our Chief Legal Officer, Sales, Marketing, Practice Leadership, and other senior leaders within Peloton in delivering high-quality proposal responses.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The Proposal Manager will work as part the Operations team to oversee the development of Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and RFQ responses. The primary focus will be to coordinate, develop, and deliver cohesive and compelling proposals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Review all RFI/RFP documents related to Peloton and work in partnership with our Legal, Sales, Marketing, and Practice Leadership to ensure high-quality bid responses and consistently seek new ways to enhance responses.
- Work closely with Peloton’s Chief Legal Officer to ensure all bid responses are acceptable to current terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Legal to organize and establish an RFP content library, as well as assist in drafting and developing language as it pertains to formal bid responses.
- Manage and coordinate related processes and deliverables as needed, such as Legal review and pricing.
- Work as the administrator of RFP process and identify new ways to drive efficiency in the RFP/RFI/RFQ process.
- Maintain and track the opportunity progress from initiation through final decision.
- Provide assistance on other projects as needed.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 4 to 6 years prior proposal/content writing experience in fast-paced environment preferably in a consulting or software organization
- Strong writing and attention to detail is a must
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Dynamic individual who easily connects and collaborates with the broader organization
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Adaptable, flexible and open to new ideas
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience within the consulting industry, specifically with an Oracle implementation partner
- Experience with contract administration
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.