Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
The Supply Chain Analyst will play a pivotal role in our organization's supply chain operations. This individual will be responsible for optimizing our supply chain processes, analyzing data to improve our operations, and recommending strategies to improve cost-efficiency and delivery performance. The ideal candidate should have a keen analytical mindset, a thorough understanding of supply chain procedures, and the ability to work collaboratively with various departments.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret supply chain data to assist in decision-making processes.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize supply chain operations and meet organizational objectives.
- Utilize advanced analytical methods to identify performance bottlenecks, implement solutions, and monitor outcomes.
- Coordinate with various departments, suppliers, and stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and timely delivery of products/services.
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards to monitor supply chain performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Forecast demand and inventory levels to prevent stockouts and overstock situations.
- Support procurement and logistics teams with market analysis, sourcing strategies, and vendor negotiations.
- Conduct regular supply chain reviews to ensure optimal performance and compliance with industry regulations.
- Collaborate with IT teams to enhance or implement supply chain management software and tools.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to dissect complex data, identify trends, and derive actionable insights.
- Problem Solving: Efficiently identify challenges and propose effective solutions.
- Collaboration: Work seamlessly across departments and with external partners to achieve supply chain objectives.
- Communication Skills: Clearly convey complex data insights to stakeholders at all levels.
- Adaptability: Stay informed about industry trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Attention to Detail: Ensure data accuracy and thorough analysis to support recommendations.
- Project Management: Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely and successful completion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Analytics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in supply chain management or a related role.
- Proficiency in supply chain management software and tools (e.g., SAP, Oracle).
- Strong knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, PowerBI).
- Familiarity with best practices in procurement, logistics, and inventory management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.