Customer Marketing Manager, Engagement Strategy
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
This role will be responsible for designing and implementing an effective marketing & communications strategy to engage ON24 customers throughout all stages of the post-sales customer journey. The right candidate must be passionate about customer experience and creating highly-engaging campaigns to drive retention, expansion and advocacy. This role is best suited for a detail-oriented, high achiever with proven ability to create marketing strategies to improve product adoption, customer engagement and retention.
- Create & execute strategies for engaging customer to optimize onboarding, drive product adoption and fuel upsell opportunities
- Create communications strategies and plans to communicate product advancements, product release and thought leadership to customers
- Develop and launch customer campaigns and programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, and nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with operations and demand generation team to build scalable, multi-channel experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars and in-product communications
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Partner with stakeholder teams to build strategic programs for retention and expansion objectives
- Focus on the experience and success of current customers & support collection of customer feedback data & insights
- Establish and support creation of customer lifecycle roadmap and determine ideal communications programs, channels, and offers that deepen engagement and loyalty
- Measure the success of campaigns & programs, and present results to marketing team and leaders
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience (customer marketing, product marketing or B2B), with customer-facing or client service experience a plus
- Martech/SaaS marketing experience a plus
- Experience using marketing, sales and customer success technologies, including Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, Pendo and ON24
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated and confident self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Collaborative, can-do, innovative, and creative mindset
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.