Nasuni is expanding its world class development team and is looking for a software engineer in performance with strong skills and experience in performance tool development and test automation.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in advancing Nasuni’s solution and contribute to Nasuni's cutting-edge technology. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who has passion to improve and expand Nasuni’s performance testing capability.
As the Performance Engineer, you will...
- Take responsibility to design, develop and support performance group’s software stack
- Participate in requirements analysis, design reviews and other work related to performance sensitive features or components.
- Understand product performance analysis process and provide automation solutions to optimize such process.
- Proactively drive the performance test solutions by working closely with product and engineering teams.
Skills + experience we look for are...
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer in the storage or distributed computing testing fields.
- Basic understanding of performance principals (including designing, executing tests, analyzing results and reporting)
- Strong software development experiences in programming languages (Python preferred), and/or Java.
- Strong experiences in version control software such as SVN and Git.
- Experience in tool development and test automations.
- Knowledge of software development principals in agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills for communicating between cross functional teams
- Linux and Windows administration knowledge.
Desired qualifications …
- Familiarity of file system protocols such as NFS and CIFS.
- Understanding networking fundamentals, such as VLAN, routing.
- Take ownership of certain performance functional areas.
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in integrating and improving industrial or open-source testing tools.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and cloud performance testing are strongly desired.
- Experience in storage product sizing
- Experience in end-to-end performance test design
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.