Principal Technical Program Manager
Great opportunity at Nasuni for a Principal Software Program Manager. Are you an independent, driven, change PM, who will provide support and lead software teams through the engineering product development process and implementation of Nasuni's Enterprise Cloud File Storage product and services. Programs are typically longer-term, cross-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort. Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering product management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies. Lead the continued transformation of existing development processes to an Agile methodology.
* Coordinates multiple projects within a release program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for Nasuni's Cloud File Storage product and service offerings.
* Develops portions of support requirements for assigned projects, including budgets, and resource allocation plans, in accordance with provided plan and specifications.
* Coordinates the activities of associated Agile project teams; tracks progress against established plans, reports results, and makes recommendations for alterations or updates to Engineering management.
* Develops program communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating program plans.
Qualification & Requirements
* 10 Years experience delivering SaaS Software products or Cloud Storage products to the enterprise.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
* Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
* Agile Release Train experience and agile software development lifecycle; scrum, sprints, iterations, epics.
* 10+ years of relevant software program management or software product management experience
* Ideal candidate can operate under limited supervision, drive results, and set priorities independently.
* This role can be based out of Nasuni's Marlborough MA office with a requirement to travel to our Boston Seaport office 2x per week on average.
* The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and a Software Program subject matter expert who will develop new processes while demonstrating ability to inspire and lead change.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. Large company exposure with proven ability to succeed in a high-growth environment.
* Ability to influence technical software discussions and assist with risk mitigation and technical tradeoffs. You will be a catalyst for change, your presence will impact others behavior in a positive way.
Knowledge & Skills
* Using planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
* Understanding of organization and company product and service offering development process.
* Knowledge of project and program methodology, resource allocation plans, budgets, and requirements.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to effectively communicate software development plans, proposals, results, and negotiate options.
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.