The Solutions Architect will use their advanced Cloud File Storage technical knowledge to drive sales while ensuring global enterprise customer satisfaction through proper expectation management. As part of maintaining customer satisfaction, some post-sale duties may occasionally be required to resolve customer issues. The Solutions Architect must be a self-starter and always seek opportunities to advance Cloud File Services sales and industry presence for Nasuni.
As a Solutions Architect, you will…
- Understand and communicate Cloud File Storage solution messaging at both a technical and business level (storage and data migration solutions)
- Provide industry expertise and guidance to clients - File Storage, NAS, Cloud Storage.
- Author and provide presentations both to executive-level and working-level client audiences
- Develop and present custom demonstrations based on prospective client requirements and map them to Nasuni Cloud File Services capabilities
- Understand, document and communicate business value to the prospect
- Manage the Proof of Concept process when required
- Guide prospective clients to the merits and strengths of the Nasuni solution - Data Storage, Disaster Recovery, Data Security, Ease of Use, Unstructured File Data, Global Locking, Collaboration.
- Assist account executives in development of Target Account Selling strategies
- Document all prospective client meetings and decisions in Salesforce
- Articulate market requests and needs to R&D and Marketing organizations in a clear, concise manner
- Assist account executives in development of proposals and RFI/RFP responses
- Organize communications between teams and external vendors to develop solutions
- Leverage your experience in High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, VMware, Cloud Computing, NAS, SAN, LDAP, Linux, Active Directory, iSCSi, Backup, Data Replication, Storage Infrastructure.
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Minimum of 5 years as a Solutions Architect or Solutions Engineer for Enterprise Client-Facing Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Storage Solutions
- Proven experience partnering with RSMs, Account Executives, and Sales Managers to drive and expand net-new business within assigned territories and customer accounts.
- Proven track record in giving sales-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences
- Successful participation in sales cycles in a pre-sales/consulting role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple prospects and activities concurrently
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality with high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to travel within the North East territory
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. EE,BS CS, Software Engineering)
What is Nasuni?
Nasuni is the new way for enterprises to store, backup, and share files. We built the first global file system based in the cloud, so we scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file services platform enhances cross-site collaboration and accelerates business growth, plus it saves our enterprise customers 60% compared to the cost of separate on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.