Strategic Accounts Manager-Enterprise
This role is responsible for pursuing growth and renewal opportunities to an existing book of Nasuni’s most prominent accounts to achieve pre-determined sales quotas and targets. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales background that enables them to establish a trusted relationship with each client, ensure long-term client satisfaction and expand existing contract values. This person will routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
As an Strategic Account Manager-Enterprise, you will...
- Forecast and track key account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue.
- Identify key business leaders and build and maintain long-term relationships with VP and C-suite level influencers and buyers.
- Proactively pursue business development opportunities with prospective and existing premier agency clients to meet renewal and enrichment goals.
- Develop a strategy and plan for the growth of premier accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Nasuni can add significant value.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of a premier client’s business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Drive collaboration with premier account teams throughout the life cycle of client engagements for the greater good of the accounts.
- Work with premier clients as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenge their thinking to support them in driving growth.
- Meet overall renewal and expansion goals for the premier accounts assigned to them.
- Maintain full fluency in Nasuni’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Mentor more junior Account Managers.
- 60% travel (East Coast)
Required skills + experience we look for are...
- 5 + years of proven success in enterprise level technology-related sales or business development (Data Management, Storage Solutions and/or Infrastructure Solutions) in a business-to-business environment. Experienced working in a "Farmer" role.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.