Digital Marketing Manager
Who is Nasuni?
Nasuni (“NAS Unified”) is the new cloud-era way for enterprises to store, share, and archive, and protect fast-growing unstructured data. We built the first global file system based in the cloud, so we scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file services platform enhances global file access and cross-site file collaboration to accelerate business growth, plus it saves our customers 60% compared to the cost of legacy on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a member of the direct marketing programs team. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding our overall digital strategy and incorporating the latest trends in digital marketing best practices. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will be expected to understand search engine marketing, search engine optimization, PPC, re-targeting, content syndication, webinars and other inbound and outbound marketing tactics to drive inquiries and conversions and feel empowered to make recommendations for improvement or new tactics.
We seek someone with a proven record of success within the digital sphere as well as within prior workplace environments. This position will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and have significant exposure to senior leadership within the organization.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will ...
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaign initiatives (inbound and outbound) including webinars, content syndication programs, intent-based programs.
- Own an aspect of the corporate website to drive conversions and optimize for increased engagement and improved visitor experience.
- Leverage digital metrics (site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to test landing page performance, special promotions, and content to optimize marketing investment and analyze program impact.
- Work with extended team members to own the editorial calendar and create content for digital marketing, including social posts, blogs, etc.
- Drive Nasuni’s social presence across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Engage with senior leadership to train and advise on posting best practices.
- Analyze and report out on effectiveness of campaign efforts and measure impact against set goals including leads, opportunities and revenue.
- Develop new ideas to drive improved program ROI and campaign performance.
- Coordinate the digital marketing strategy at an organizational level to ensure alignment with broader corporate and campaign initiatives.
Required skills + experience we look for are …
- 5-7+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, preferably within the tech industry. Experience with successfully managing and executing digital marketing programs is required.
- Experience optimizing Web sites for branding and demand generation objectives.
- Proven success with developing integrated marketing programs that combine inbound and outbound tactics.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to effectively balance a creative and analytical skillset.
- Confidence to deliver campaign analysis to senior management regarding program success, areas for opportunity and insight on future initiatives.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and team player mentality.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Executes with urgency and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The ideal candidate is ...
- Smart: intellectual curiosity is critical at Nasuni and in this position.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and does not wait to be told what to do.
- A doer: rapid closure on tasks and projects is imperative to out-run our competitors.
- Humble: We are growing at 120% year over year, but we are still fighting every day to transform traditional global file infrastructure using the cloud.
- Passionate: Nasunistas are very passionate about the company and our mission to disrupt the file services market.
- Detail-oriented: the devil is in the details and close attention to them help ensure repeatable success.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.