Sales Operations Manager
Nasuni is seeking a Manager of Sales Operations who will drive sales automation, tools and reporting programs. Reporting to the Finance, Strategy & Operations Director, this individual will develop and improve sales processes, strategies, systems, and policies. Designing sales models, metrics, forecasting, quotas, and commission plans is essential to be successful in this role. Nasuni is seeking a Sales Operations Manager who combines the best of account and territory analysis with deep understanding of sales incentive and commission plans. You easily foster close working relationships with internal stakeholders, including Vice-Presidents of Sales, Channels, Alliances, and Marketing to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Create amazing insights of account and territory plans for VP's of Sales, Channels, Alliances, and Marketing using Salesforce, Excel, Xactly, and Adaptive.
- Provide detailed and accurate Sales reporting and dashboards on a monthly, quarterly and as-needed basis to support business objectives (e.g. forecast accuracy, bookings, variance analysis, sales performance)
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization
- Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales reporting, including VP of Sales, VP of Channels, VP of Alliances, VP of Marketing, and VP of Professional Services.
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Work closely with Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures while ensuring accurate administration of sales compensation programs.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales quotas that appropriately reflect the company´s business goals
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement and facilitate successful implementation of new programs
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with peers throughout the organization
- Review and improve sales automation, tools and reporting including Salesforce, Excel, Adaptive Insights, Tableau, and Xactly.
- Help coordinate territory/region assignments, and measure sales productivity
- Develop and research tools to track group and individual progress and performance
- Streamline sales processes to increase efficiency
- Support the use of Salesforce.com and ensure that is being utilized to its fullest capability
- Ensure all sales documentation is accurate and complete
- Perform variety of activities related to the day-to-day operations of sales function
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Reporting and Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales Compensation Plans, Account and Territory Planning, Deal Structure,
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Xactly
- Expert understanding of Sales Compensation Plans for Enterprise SaaS companies.
- Prior design of Sales Incentive Plans for variable compensation based on Bookings, ACV, KPI's, Spiffs, and Awards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to complete tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, or related discipline
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.