Senior Analyst, Finance, Strategy & Operations
The Position: Nasuni is seeking a motivated and dynamic candidate to join our growing Finance, Strategy & Operations (FS&O) team. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of FS&O this role will serve as the business partner to our Services, Support & Engineering organizations. The FS&O team is focused on driving predictable financial performance and strategic company decision making. We are responsible for financial forecasting and control, business reporting and analysis, insight to enable smart operational decisions, and process improvement to drive growth and success. Through strong business partnership, collaboration, and alignment we ensure financial accountability, effective and strategic problem solving, and operational integrity.
- Serve as the FS&O Business Partner directly supporting department executive(s)
- Manage departmental financial planning, including budgeting and forecasting, expense trending, and variance reporting and analysis
- Build out and maintain complex decision-making models with ability to understand, summarize, represent, and present data visually
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analysis on departmental SaaS business metrics and present findings in a clear and actionable format to support management visibility and strategic decision making
- Participate in process-improvement projects in response to business needs, including contributing to development and implementation of new business processes and best practices
- Assist in managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes, including management reporting and analytics
- Other ad-hoc analysis and special project requests
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years in relevant Finance position or SaaS Finance experience
- Effective strategic planning, analytical and Excel modeling abilities
- Capable of adapting to change quickly and often in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in a high growth software or SaaS technology company
- Excellent work ethic and integrity – enthusiastic, self-starter and proactive
- Ability to work collaboratively within the group as well as cross functionally
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Tableau and Salesforce a plus
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.