Nakisa is seeking a skilled Proposal Manager to join our growing team. As a Proposal Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the sales process by evaluating RFPs and leading the development of compelling and high-quality proposals. This position requires a strategic mindset, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to create winning proposals that align with Nakisa's business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the end-to-end development of high-impact proposals, collaborating with sales, product, and technical teams to create customized and compelling responses to RFPs (Request for Proposals) and RFIs (Request for Information).
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create and maintain a library of proposal content, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and alignment with Nakisa's value propositions.
- Manage proposal timelines, resources, and deliverables, ensuring all deadlines are met and the proposal process runs smoothly.
- Conduct thorough reviews of proposals to ensure accuracy, compliance with requirements, and alignment with Nakisa's brand standards.
- Collaborate with sales teams, product managers, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand customer needs, and tailor proposals to specific client requirements.
- Continuously assess and improve the proposal development process, identifying opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field. (MBA is a plus)
- 5 years of Proven experience as a proposal specialist, manager, or in a similar role, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance and you are not shy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. We strive for attention to detail, and we get stuff done at Nakisa!
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have strategic, elevated business and financial acumen. You can identify business challenges, deliver tailored-made and thoughtful business and technical solutions for your valued clients, and convert net new business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail. (Great if you speak French as well)
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and solutions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders.
- Familiarity with enterprise HR and/or finance software is a plus.
What’s in it for You?
- Opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced, SaaS company
- Chance to make a difference because you are empowered to do so
- Brand new offices in downtown Montreal
- Gym in our workplace building
- Flexible working-from-home policy
- Time off during the holiday season
- Amazing benefits & perks
- Dialogue telemedicine
- Growth opportunities within the same field or even in other departments
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design Accounting, and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource (HR) and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Our vision is to resolve the most complex problems of every enterprise customer. Our solutions are being used by the Fortune 500 of today. We bring together diverse and bright minds to offer amazing software products. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market. We are committed to excellence in its delivery and implementation, aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa. We’re recognized as one of the best Canadian employers, having been named one of Montreal’s top employers of 2022, as well as one of of Canada’s best employer 2023 for recent graduates. Our people and our culture are the keys to our success, hear from the team the team.
Nakisa is a proud equal-opportunity employer. A diverse workforce is key to our success, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email regularly, as communication is primarily made through email.
This position requires proficiency in knowledge of the additional language (English) to carry out, perform, and accomplish tasks associated with this role. #li-hybrid