Enterprise Account Executive - Finance Solutions
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executive – Finance Solutions to join the Nakisa team. The candidate will build new relationships, drive demand and new sales opportunities, and secure net new logos for our finance line of business products. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from identifying the need all the way to proposal, negotiation, and closing. The successful candidate will recognize the value of leveraging a network and will be a highly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and not afraid to build relationships and be creative to generate interest among Fortune 1000 companies. You enjoy helping other professionals address their business needs while continually learning and trying new things!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the end-to-end process of building relationships (research, identify, contact) with outbound prospects and closing a deal with your client – You will have access to the expertise needed during the sales cycle (Solution experts, Marketing, Professional Services) – we are a team and we set you up for success!
- Be an expert in the industry and know what our clients need from us – first impression matters
- Develop and implement innovative pipeline growth activities across different verticals and orchestrate the right account strategy
- Effectively research prospects to identify, learn, and understand their unique business challenges, and develop influential business cases and tailored solutions for them
- Use the latest tech stack available to our team such as LinkedIn sales navigator, Zoominfo, HubSpot, Sales flow, Salesloft, 6Sense and so much more to build your pipeline and build a relationship
- Accountable for achieving, and hopefully exceeding, your annual sales quota by building long-lasting relationships with clients
- Be an active part of the team, be creative, and help the team achieve its goals
- Be creative by using video and social media to grow your network and business
- Build strong working relationships across the director and above levels of the client organization
What you need to bring:
- University degree (MBA is a plus)
- 5 years of experience in selling enterprise software to business buyers (preferably in SaaS finance technology) with outstanding quota attainment
- You have strategic, elevated business and financial acumen. You can identify business challenges, deliver tailored-made and thoughtful business and technical solutions for your valued clients, and convert net new business
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance and you are not shy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. We strive for attention to detail and we get stuff done at Nakisa!
- You are a technology-lover who can easily grasp highly sophisticated finance solutions and demonstrate their value to non-technical business buyers operating across a diverse range of business contexts.
- True out-of-the-box and strategic thinker who is savvy to our client's industries and is motivated to find creative solutions for client's needs
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (Great if you speak French, Spanish, or German as well)
What’s in it for You:
- Opportunity to join a growing fast-paced SaaS company
- Chance to make a difference because you are empowered to do so
- Work with Fortune 1000 companies as your clients
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Make wonderful friends and become part of the diverse and inclusive Nakisa team
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people who value hard work and know-how to celebrate the wins – No matter how small or big
- Amazing benefits & perks
Who we are
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design Accounting, and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource (HR) and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Our vision is to resolve the most complex problems of every enterprise customer. Our solutions are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today. We bring together diverse and bright minds to offer amazing software products. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market. We are committed to excellence in its delivery and implementation, aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa. We’re recognized as one of the best Canadian employers, having been named one of Montreal’s top employers, as well as one of Canada’s best employers for recent graduates. Our people and our culture are the key to our success, hear from the team.
Our people and our culture are the keys to our success, hear from the team.
Nakisa is a proud equal-opportunity employer. A diverse workforce is key to our success, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email regularly, as communication is primarily made through email.
This position requires proficiency in knowledge of the additional language (English) to carry out, perform, and accomplish tasks associated with this role. #li-hybrid