Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist
Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist
We here at Translite Enterprises, Inc., are experiencing exciting growth, and have a new Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist role available in our Elizabeth, NJ office. Being the voice of our customers, you’ll provide a solutions-focused approach and a positive experience that aligns with our core values. Our office is a fast-paced environment, and as a small team of mission-driven professionals, we are dedicated to ensuring our customers are delighted.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can learn a new industry and take that knowledge to propel your career with us – let's connect!
What you’ll do
You’ll be the first voice our customers hear when they call, and you’ll provide ongoing support to them throughout their journey with us. As our Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist, day to day you’ll focus on:
- Answering customer calls regarding products & services, providing information about how we can help
- Problem-solving on the customer's behalf, following up with customers to ensure full resolution
- Proactively and professionally communicate with customers every step of the way
- Data entry in MS Excel & QuickBooks, always ensuring the accuracy of our information
- Prepare all required documents with meticulous attention to detail
- Partnering closely with our Sales Team on administrative sales support
- As you grow in your role, you’ll be trained on additional tasks and duties as our team grows
What you need to thrive in this role
- Experience: 2+ years of office-based customer service experience
- Education: 2 years of college coursework and/or ongoing professional education
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel) at an intermediate level
- A desire to learn and grow: We have a history of promoting from within, and as you become proficient in this role, we plan to offer career progression and promotional opportunities to advance with us
- Additional skills: Thorough attention to detail, concise verbal & written communication, high level of data entry accuracy, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and a positive attitude are a must!
- Location & Schedule: This is an in-office position located in Elizabeth, NJ. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm - no on-call, nights, or weekends are required!
Based in Elizabeth, NJ, Translite Enterprises Inc. is a leading wholesale bus glass and bus windshield distributor. With 30 years in operation, we are a small team of 13 that provides bus operators with the best options for their glass and windshield replacement needs. Day to day we are guided by our core values, with a long-term dedication to providing professional growth opportunities to our team members as our business continually expands.
What we offer you
We care about our employee’s well-being and as a member of our team you’ll be eligible for:
- Competitive starting pay in the $20-$25/hr. range (based on experience)
- Quarterly bonus potential under our Performance Incentive Program
- Medical insurance with 3 plans to choose from (company pays for 75% of the employee premium)
- Health Savings Account ($1500 contributed by the company each year)
- Two dental plans and a vision insurance option
- Flexible Spending Account & Commuter Benefits Plan
- 401k plan with employer matching up to 4%
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holidays starting at 17 days/year and increasing with tenure)
- Growth opportunities - We strongly believe in promoting from within and are proud that many of our team members have grown their careers with us while we have expanded our company
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. All resumes will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization, myHR Partner is not a staffing service.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position.
Translite Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Translite Enterprises, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.