Warehouse Associate

Warehouse/Logistics Breinigsville, Pennsylvania


Are you a Warehouse wizard who would enjoy working with a company known for its extraordinary customer service, leading-edge industry systems, and exceptional shipping service record? Then Blue Eagle Logistics in Breinigsville, PA is looking for you!  

About Us and What We Offer You:
Blue Eagle Logistics is a small and collaborative logistics company dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. We are growing each and every day and provide our employees a culture that allows them to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and help us continue to grow! We need special talent to meet our customers’ needs and we believe in providing our employees with what they need to flourish.

At Blue Eagle Logistics, we are fully focused on equality and inclusion and believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique. 

Benefits and Perks:
At Blue Eagle, the commitments we make to our customers require a special talent, and it is recognized and rewarded in multiple ways! As an employee, you will enjoy the following benefits:

  • Medical benefits package
  • Dental Benefits
  • Basic Life Insurance
  • Paid Time Off
What the Job Looks Like:
In this role, approximately 75% of your time will include leading our sort operations and launching trucks for time-sensitive pick-ups and deliveries around the Lehigh Valley and Northeastern Pennsylvania.  The remaining 25% of your time will include local pick-ups and deliveries, as well as providing hands-on assistance for driver helper projects.  

We have 2 shifts available, 5 am- 2 pm OR 10 am- 7 pm Monday-Friday.

Additional responsibilities include:

  • Unload trucks, check-in freight, match bills of lading and manifests to dispatch orders, and distribute to administrators for billing
  • Read orders or requisitions to determine items to be sorted, moved, organized, and/or shipped
  • Sort and organize materials and items within the warehouse for efficient operations
  • Sort, place, verify order number, piece count materials or items in the warehouse for outbound shipment
  • Distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area
  • Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe
  • Assemble and prepare customer orders
  • Mark materials with identifying labels and information
  • Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via the appropriate computer program
  • Assist in counting of physical inventory
  • Weigh, dimension, count, and record items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
Important Qualifications to your Success
  • Minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience
  • Forklift certification (we will train)
  • Medical card for non-CDL vehicle
  • Excellent communication and organizational skills
  • High performance in a fast-paced warehouse setting
  • Ability to maintain calm under pressure
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oeWEkfwS&s=myHRpartner

PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants must include an updated resume and salary requirements.

Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.

If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.

We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.

Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.