**SIGN-ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES**
Agentis Plumbing is seeking an experienced, customer focused Plumbing Technician to join our growing team. This position offers a variety of work, job security, and great perks and benefits! Bring your plumbing skills to a company where you will feel valued and be a part of a great team!
As a second generation family-owned business, Agentis Plumbing has served Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and the entire Lehigh Valley since 1954. To this day, Agentis Plumbing provides new construction, mechanical and excavation services while our family-owned and operated full-service plumbing and drain cleaning business offers courteous and prompt service by skilled plumbing technicians.
What We Offer You
At Agentis Plumbing, we offer our employees excellent benefits and perks! Here is just some of what we offer our team:
- Potential for a Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000!!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits available through Colonial Life
- Company sponsored 401k program
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (earn up to 4 weeks!)
- Family focused work environment
- Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
- Company picnic and events
What the Job Looks Like
As a Plumbing Technician at Agentis Plumbing, you will have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact each day through the following core responsibilities:
- Perform service work and new installations in customer homes and businesses
- Check, stock and maintain company vehicle
- Interact with customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Collect customer payments upon job completion
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Use iPad and cell phone to track work and complete electronic documents
Important Qualifications to your Success
In order to be most successful as a Plumbing Technician, qualified candidates should possess:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 or more years as a service technician/plumber
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate professionally and politely with customers
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and dependability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a variety of work environments each day
- Safe working habits and strong work ethic
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on JobVite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.