Director of Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing
We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing to lead the development and execution of ABM and outbound demand generation strategies at Mavenlink. The focus will be on structuring high-performance programs to engage target prospects across multiple channels on a personalized basis, delivering real value to prospects at every interaction, while accelerating the buyer journey towards purchase. Our ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced environments and brings passion and a track record of performance in creating and executing creative, compelling multi-channel campaigns leveraging the latest B2B technology and resources.
Our Director of Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing will be a key leader within our marketing team, helping as we build a world-class team, and will closely collaborate with other leaders across the business in sales, business development, client success, and product management. The ideal candidate will embrace our company values focused on our people, innovation, authenticity, client success, and continuous learning.
- Build, execute, and scale a high-performance ABM program for Mavenlink that delivers to demand generation goals and sales success
- Identify, curate, and own our target account marketing database
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and outbound teams to define lists, key personas, and messaging
- Coordinate and execute multi-channel strategies with cross-functional teams
- Devise, deliver, and manage campaigns to engage target prospects and drive them down the lead acquisition funnel, coordinating sales development rep activity and outreach
- Establish tracking and measurement to optimize programs based on real-time results, while reporting on the value delivered by our demand generation efforts.
- Leverage owned and 3rd party data to execute strategies and programs at scale
- Lead the development and documentation of end-to-end process for ABM execution across different target account segments
- Test account targeting and measurement technologies to build a tech stack
- Manage digital presence across target accounts including display, nurture emails/sales cadences
- Propose and manage ABM budget
- 5+ years of B2B technology marketing experience
- 2+ years experience using or managing account-based marketing/predictive analytics technology (6Sense, Demandbase, Mintigo, Terminus)
- Demonstrated success working within an account-based program, targeting larger accounts
- Experience working within marketing automation and CRM
- Effective at influencing others to get strategic programs approved and funded
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly communicate technical information
- Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment