Customer Marketing Director
As a Customer Marketing Director you will have the opportunity to shape new and interesting ways to help Mavenlink customers continuously discover ways to gain value with Mavenlink products and services, collaborating with world-class teams across our marketing, product, sales and customer success teams.
Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company built on the belief that every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, networked economy. The Mavenlink Industry Cloud for Professional Services provides people-powered businesses the clarity, control, and confidence they need to change the world.
Mavenlink is well-capitalized, hiring rapidly, and growing our loyal and diversified customer base at breakneck speed. Most importantly, we have a clear vision for where we’re going and how to get there. (Hint: it involves you.) Did we mention that Mavenlink is also an awesome place to work! You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a team that loves what they do. Smart team, great perks, and amazing culture = Employee rated Best Place to work 2 years running!
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing Communications, this role is responsible for Mavenlink’s customer-centric marketing programs designed to drive deeper product adoption, retention, loyalty, and advocacy. The ideal candidate will have both a marketing and sales mindset, is results-oriented, a strategic thinker, with a relentless focus on maximizing customer LTV.
Working closely with key stakeholders from across the organization, develop and execute the strategy and initiatives that drive increased awareness and adoption of product capabilities including but not limited to leveraging communities, product, social, and marketing channels. This role will also be responsible for optimizing Mavenlink user community and advocacy programs, advisory groups, and other customer experience and loyalty initiatives.
- Plan, develop and execute customer marketing strategies to increase renewals, referrals, and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead a high-performing team through all aspects of customer-specific marketing, planning, and analysis
- Collaborate with various departments to identify opportunities and develop go-to-customer strategies that drive usage, satisfaction, and growth
- Leverage customer and campaign insights to develop / optimize customer programs including communities, awards programs, nurture campaigns, etc., with a mission to drive success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Drive customer case studies, references, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Partner with Customer Success Team to ensure the team is always up to date and fully enabled
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of combined experience in the areas of Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Loyalty / Advocacy, and Brand Management in the SaaS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to coach & develop world-class talent
- Strong ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter within a team setting
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and situations in a calm and effective manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level