Senior Visual Designer
As Senior Visual Designer you will play a significant role shaping and stewarding the visuals for the Mavenlink brand and helping us execute our marketing and growth objectives. You’ll work closely with world-class teams across our marketing, sales and customer success teams, turning marketing strategies, brand objectives and business goals into striking visual solutions.
You Are A Storyteller: You know beautiful design alone is not enough for today’s successful brands. You craft stories within the designs to make experiences which are multi-layered, rich and memorable.
You Are A Brand-Focused, Elegant Designer: You have experience shaping and evolving brands. You are ready to be a key brand steward, creating and delivering iconic designs that are strategically sound, conceptually based, and on-brand.
You Are Client-Centric (internal clients in this case): You work with a high level of commitment, and a welcomed service orientation that puts the goals of others first, and their satisfaction in the work you produce at a premium. You constantly look for ways to serve better, present great options, and obtain feedback for improvement. You’re humble, taking yourself lightly and your work seriously.
You Are A Design Pro: You are a self-directed designer who will bring creative expertise, original ideas and fresh approaches to each project you work on. You take great pride in both delivering the work that the business demands and the work that stretches you. You are an informed advocate of design, enjoy leading design discussions and can explain and defend your ideas and methodology clearly and fearlessly. You welcome feedback, enjoy the iterative process, and are always pushing yourself to improve.
• Develop creative solutions and tactics, and then execute on those definitions every step of the process from ideation to deployment.
• Creation of all ranges of designs from immersive web and mobile experiences and targeted marketing campaigns, to assets and designs for blogs, landing pages, events, collateral, social and email marketing.
• Collaborate with project teams and marketing stakeholders to determine visual design preferences and expectations.
• Build and maintain a cohesive visual language for Mavenlink’s marketing and brand ecosystem.
• Become an informed and vocal advocate of great design at Mavenlink.
• Manage stable of external on-demand creative resources.
• BA in Design or an equivalent combination of training and experience (min. 6 years)
• Superior knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Understands the fundamentals of HTML and CSS
• Project management experience in a design environment
• Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects manage a team of designers working on both short- and long-term efforts
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Skilled in building digital assets, motion graphics a plus