Sales & Marketing Specialist
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Homes Canada
Sales & Marketing, Greater Toronto Lowrise Division
Manager, Sales & Marketing
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
The GTA Low-rise division is Mattamy’s largest and most established division, with dominant market share in the residential industry. This division is responsible to develop and build master plan communities spanning across the GTA area in multiple municipalities. In your role, you will contribute to building better communities for tomorrow, surrounded by a team of talented and motivated individuals who continually strive for excellence and innovation.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for maintenance & coordination of sales and marketing materials, ensuring deliverables are met on-time and are accurate.
- Develop and deploy email strategies for each community.
- Manage/maintain digital assets – community website, DAM, POS, sales centre presentations, broker portals, digital advertisements etc
- Conduct competitive market research: compare and analyze competitor offerings and maintain/update analysis with current market offerings through value graphs
- Enforce Corporate Guidelines, ensuring all deliverables are accurately representing the Mattamy Corporate brand.
- Sales office maintenance—ensuring all marketing assets are accurate and an effective representation of the Mattamy brand
- Support the sales center(s) with various admin tasks (ex. ordering supplies).
- Support the Manager in managing all new project schedules, new community phases/openings, new sales offices new model homes etc.
- Support departmental initiatives to clearly set Homeowner Expectations and improve Customer Satisfaction
- Assist and attend community events, sales launches, etc. (requires flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required)
- Investigate optimal locations for marketing signage, ensure signs are in immaculate condition.
- Maintain weekly reports: (i.e.). web registrations, eblast reports, sales reports, etc
- Liaise with internal departments across divisions, external ad agency and suppliers.
- Support and learn new software systems (JD Edwards, Site Core, Eloqua, etc.)
What you bring
- Degree in Business or related area, with a focus in Marketing is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Coordinator role in a business or corporate environment
- Public relations and events management experience
- Experience with Digital Media
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be detailed and thorough in execution of work.
- Flexible and creative problem solver
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and excellent management skills.
- Coordinate and motivate others toward a common goal.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to travel to various sites and Sales Offices
- Available for evening and weekend work as required.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.