Location: Prince George, BC
Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? Are you a driven, hardworking individual interested in all-things automotive? Do you enjoy being a part of a goal-oriented team? Join our Prince George, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Receive, stock, and maintain store inventory
- Pack orders according to packing slips with great accuracy and efficiency
- Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer to ensure seamless customer service
Do you fit the part?
- Previous shipping/stock person/warehouse experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- Steel toe shoes are required
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!
Starting Wage is $16.75/hr to $17.00/hr