Shipping Logistics Coordinator
Position: Shipping Logistics Coordinator
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Are you an enthusiastic go-getter who is interested in taking the next step in your career? Are you a natural leader who values providing excellent service and achieving company goals? Then come and join our Port Coquitlam, BC, warehouse team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Become a key part of store operations and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
What you’ll do:
- Utilize the Warehouse Management System Dashboard to improve efficiency and maximize performance
- Create and implement strategies to achieve KPIs
- Create a culture of excellence and collaboration to support a team that delivers exceptional results
- Lead, train and mentor a cohesive team working towards a common goal
- Promote a safe working environment through compliance and understanding of Health and Safety rules and regulations, along with company policies and procedures
- Facilitate the smooth delivery of products from the Distribution Centre to retail stores, while keeping all stakeholders informed about order status updates
- Follow efficient and effective processes to optimize all delivery runs
- Commit to further advancing one’s warehouse knowledge (ex. equipment, procedures, etc.)
Do you fit the part?
- 2-5 years of previous shipping/stock person/warehouse experience is required
- Valid Class 7 or 5 License required, with a clean driver’s abstract preferred
- Determined with exceptional leadership and team management abilities
- Strong focus on details and excellent organizational capabilities
- Adept multitasker with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter who can work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs
- Steel toe shoes are required
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!