Location: Lower Mainland, BC
Are you interested in growth, learning, and leadership opportunities? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment on a team? Are you open to a career that allows you to travel and receive excellent benefits? Join our team in the Lower Mainland, BC, and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
- Travel and cellphone allowance
What You’ll Do:
- Share your time travelling intermittently through BC and AB
- Assist with promoting sales by creating a visual store appeal for our customers
- Actively coordinate showroom layouts and stock specific to each store, dependent on sales history and store-specific stock requirements
- Challenge your creative side while maintaining a physically active role
- Promote standard merchandising ideas and techniques
- Work with local store staff to promote standard merchandising ideas and techniques
- Building relationships
Do you fit the part?
- Open to a fluctuating schedule that travels throughout British Columbia and Alberta for periods when working on out-of-town projects or new store set-ups
- Ability to lift to lift 50lbs, bend and stand for periods of time
- Must be detail-oriented, creative, and versatile
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Possess the ability to work under pressure with multiple projects and timelines
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Pay range $18-$22/hour, based on experience
Apply now and join our family today!